§ 1 Organiser and purpose
§ 2 Entry, access and prizes
1. The opportunity to enter arises from the text of the article content of a competition post. The prize named in the article will be awarded to one entrant only (of all entrants). The competition is entered by performing the action ("liking", commenting, uploading contents) specified in a competition article via their personal Instagram or Facebook account on the Bürstner Instagram or Facebook channel. The entrant must then claim their prize within one week. All prizes will be awarded to randomly selected winners.
2. The winner hereby agrees to the publication of their name on the Bürstner Instagram or Facebook channel and the Bürstner website in the event of a prize being awarded to them.
3. The entrants grant Bürstner the exclusive rights, unlimited with regard to place, time and content, to the use of the images and moving images, as well as any audio recordings and text contributions (if applicable) created by the entrants in an unaltered, edited or redesigned form for editorial reporting purposes on all Bürstner channels.
4. The competition is open to all natural persons of unlimited legal capacity who are at least 18 years old and have their permanent residence in Switzerland, Austria , Germany, France, the Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Belgium, Spain or Italy. Employees of Bürstner as well as the company's cooperation partners and their relatives are not eligible to enter. Anyone under the age of eighteen and anyone else with limited legal capacity may enter the competition only if their legal guardian or legal representative has agreed to this in writing..
5. All winners will be notified of their win via an administrator comment or a direct message that mentions the Instagram or Facebook account they used to enter the competition. Should the winner fail to reply to this notification within three days of the date it was sent, the prize shall be forfeit.
No alternatives shall be offered. The prize cannot be exchanged
or exchanged for cash. The prizes are non-transferable.
6. The formalities with regard to how they will receive the prize will be agreed with each winner individually.
7. Bürstner reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend, delay or modify the competition in any way that can be deemed to be reasonable on the part of the entrants or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, without notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the scope of Bürstner's control and may prevent the competition from being carried out as planned. In such an event, Bürstner shall not be liable vis-à-vis the entrant, winner or a third party.
§ 3 Manipulation
In the event of manipulation attempts or any other unfair influencing, Bürstner reserves the right to exclude the entrants concerned from the competition, and to delete all of their respective contributions. The use of automatic entry services is not permitted.
§ 4 Place of residence
Only persons who are resident in Switzerland, Austria, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Belgium, Spain or Italy.
§ 5 Competition disclaimer
Instagram/Facebook are not involved in this competition, nor is it sponsored, supported and organised by Instagram/Facebook in any way. Instagram/Facebook shall not be held liable for any claims for damages that may potentially result from the holding of this competition. Instagram/Facebook must not be contacted with questions, comments or complaints about this promotion, these must be addressed directly to Bürstner. The information provided by the entrants will be used solely in connection with their participation in the competition and the selection of the winner. All decisions are final.
§ 6 Indemnity clause
The contributing fans are responsible for the contents of their comments on contributions which advertise competitions on the Bürstner fan page timeline.
§ 7 Final provisions
These terms and conditions of participation are exclusively subject to the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany, to the exclusion of the norms of international private law.
§ 8 Final provisions and severance clause
All decisions are final. If individual provisions of these participation terms and conditions are or become ineffective or unenforceable, this shall not affect the remaining provisions.