At only 2,20m the Travel Van is sleek and tardis like inside and tried and tested solutions create generous spaces.
Compact and comfortable
The exterior design of the exterior graphics and design of the Travel Van are ultra sporty.
- Low-frame chassis
- GRP roof for better hail and bad weather protection
- Aluminium windows
- Additional garage door on left
- LED daytime running lights
- Skyroof XL, with mosquito net roll-up screen and blackout blind
- Electric entrance step
- Air bags for driver and passenger
- Air-conditioning in cab (manual)
- Pilot seats can be swivelled, upholstered in lounge area fabric
- Wardrobe (illuminated) and shelves under the single beds
- Headroom height: 198 cm
- Additional upholstery for bed extension
- 5-zone memory foam mattresses
- Adjustable LED spotlights and indirect lighting
The serial XL sunroof enables a panoramic sky view.
Even on long distance routes the cruise control guarantees comfortable and safe driving.
The multimedia system, including reversing camera and additional navigation option, ensures more driving pleasure, safety and comfort.
The standard aluminium frame windows increase the safety and aesthetics factors.
The Travel Van offers additional design options such as LED daytime running lights or a black painted radiator grille.
Getting in and out is comfortable, thanks to the electric entrance step.
One simple click activates the electric windows.
The stairway ensures that you can get into bed safely and comfortably (picture: T 590 G).
Sublime living environments in Travel Van
Travel Van T 590 G
from £ 58,995Configure
599 cm x 220 cm
Drive Easy Pack 1.1
Drive Easy Pack 1.2 (only 140 PS)
Winter Pack - Recirculating Air Heating
Travel Van T 620 G
from £ 61,995Configure
660 cm x 220 cm