Compact and comfortable
The Travel Van impresses with compact dimensions that make it a manoeuvrable vehicle on coastal roads, winding hills, or narrow streets.
The exterior design of the exterior graphics and design of the Travel Van are ultra sporty. At only 2,20m the Travel Van is sleek and tardis like inside and tried and tested solutions create generous spaces for a lot of pleasure. Travel is easy with the Travel Van!
- New Harmony Line graphics
- 16" Alloy Wheels
- Chrome effect rear clasp
- Additional garage door (on the left)
- XL Skyroof can be opened, with fly screen and black out blind
- Electrical entry step
- Premium XL door, including central locking system, window, fly screen and roller blind
Elegant design and high functionality: That is what characterises the interior design of the Travel Van. Two-tone furniture designs underline the modern look of the interior. The new lighting concept with indirect lighting and the high-quality upholstery with a modern quilting pattern bring the right atmosphere.
The kitchen and the new vario-bathroom are perfectly integrated with the living room. In the Harmony Line range, the Travel Van gains plenty of extras in design and equipment.
- “Sandy Grey” furniture décor
- New Vario-bathroom
- Manual cab air conditioning
- Swivelling pilot seats upholstered to match the living room
- Illuminated wardrobe
- Storage options and clothes rail with swivel function under the beds (depending on layout)
- 198cm internal standing height (approximately)
- Additional upholstery to enlarge the bed (depending on layout)
- Multi-zone cold foam mattresses
- Light package
- Vario Blinds
“Not only is the appearance decisive, but so are the ergonomics and functionality. Bürstner is developed in such a way that all aspects harmonize in the best way possible. Among other things, we focus on ease of use, well thought-out floor plans and safe handling.”
Sylvain Heideier, Wohnfühl-planner