#wohnfühlen with a star
The Lyseo M Harmony Line is one of the stars of the Bürstner #wohnfühlen world. Classic Bürstner design, room layout made for feeling at home and proven Mercedes vehicle technology - that is #wohnfühlen on a new level. The partially integrated motorhome is available with manual or automatic transmission and comes with many extras and assistant systems found in vehicles.
- Mercedes-Sprinter high frame chassis with rear-wheel drive
- Cab in Tenorite grey metallic
- GRP roof
- Hill starting aid
- Active braking, headlight and crosswind assistant
- New Bürstner hybrid rear lights
- Cab dimming
- XL access door
The Lyseo M Harmony Line captivates at first sight with its special design. The Mercedes high-frame chassis with “tenorite gray metallic” paintwork offers an elegant contrast to the bright living space with high-quality materials and elegant upholstery combinations.
The series has 2 floor plans less than 7 m in length, which are different but offer the same design and level of comfort. You have to decide which floor plan suits you best!
- Driver and Passenger airbag
- Walking floor all on one level
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Large shower compartment
- Entry unit completely designed and functional (depending on layout)
- Three exclusive upholstered living areas with a choice of new quilting
- High-quality ceiling panelling with skyroof and indirect LED lighting (depending on layout/model)
- USB charging outlet
“The Lyseo M combines the best of two worlds: the cutting-edge technology from Mercedes-Benz and our expertise in the field of interiors. As a designer, it was very important to me to find exactly the materials, the styles and the colors that make the interior of this extraordinary vehicle shine the most and make it unique.”
Tatjana Afra Weßelbaum, Wohnfühl-designer