All 2 layouts include the wood-free body with XPS insulation, the GRP roof and the wide XL cabin door, to name just some of the unifying features. The Ixeo TL – the original from the inventor.
Crosswise to lengthwise
The Ixeo TL was the first semi-integrated motorhome to feature a fold-down bed and set new standards in its field. The evolution of the fold-down bed from the widthwise version to the lengthwise option brings entirely new possibilties. It still cuts a striking profile proudly retaining its best known design feature and distinguishing characteristic.
- Low-frame chassis with wide-track rear axle
- GRP roof for enhanced protection from hail and severe weather
- XL cabin door with coupé entrance
- Aluminium frame windows
- Service unit
- All models up to 3.5 t
- Electric fold-down bed in new ergonomic design (lengthwise)
- Fixed overhead cupboards in fold-down bed area
- Choice of two furniture finishes
- Headroom of 198 cm
- LED lighting
- Spacious seating area
Your lifestyle choices
Easy access to your individual wohnfuhlen atmosphere. Depending on the vehicle, you can select among several high-quality materials for seating and back upholstery to create an interior that brings you joy.