Climb aboard. Enjoy the comfort and luxuriate in all the space – from the alcove and living area all the way to the bedroom, and from the double floor right through to the rear garage. And all at a price which is excellent value for money.
Quality with a hint of luxury – that’s the Argos. Ready for the big adventure tour at any time of year – that’s also the Argos. The ability to cope with conditions in winter is built into the design. Even with an outside length of almost 9 m, it is easy to steer and keep safely under control. Fitted as standard with virtually all the conveniences,
it boasts features like the premium cabin door, aluminium frame windows and a hot water heating system.
- Wide-track low-frame chassis
- Tandem rear axle for great road holding
- Electric entry step
- Premium cabin door with dual lock
- Aluminium frame windows
- Insulated and heated double floor
- GRP roof for enhanced protection from hail and severe weather
- Additional garage door on the left
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Six travel seats with 3 point seat belts
- Hot water heating system
- Generously proportioned interior design
- Sliding partition for cab
- Fold-away overcab bed
- Kitchen with oven and extractor hood
- Spacious bathroom
Sublime living environments in Argos
“Wohnfühlen“ in just two easy steps. Create your own perfection! Select the upholstery finish that suits you best. There‘s a selection of several high-quality materials for seat and back upholstery. The back upholstery adds colour and can be selected depending on the category.