All four layouts include the wood-free body with XPS insulation, the GRP roof and the wide XL cabin door, to name just some of the unifying features. The Ixeo TL – the original from the inventor.
Crosswise to lengthwise
The Ixeo TL was the first semi-integrated motorhome to feature a fold-down bed and set new standards in its field. The evolution of the fold-down bed from the widthwise version to the lengthwise option brings entirely new possibilties.
- Low-frame chassis with wide-track rear axle
- GRP roof for enhanced protection from hail and severe weather
- XL cabin door with coupé entrance
- Wood-free design with XPS insulation
- Aluminium frame windows
- Service unit
- All models up to 3.5 t
- Electric fold-down bed in new ergonomic design (lengthwise)
- Fixed overhead cupboards in fold-down bed area
- Choice of two furniture finishes
- Headroom of 198 cm
- LED lighting
- Spacious seating area
Sublime living environments in Ixeo TL
Create your own perfection! Select the upholstery finish that suits you best. There's a selection of several high-quality materials for seat and back upholstery. The back upholstery adds colour and can be selected depending on the category.